- Getting to know the equipment and prepare yourself.
- Familiarization with environment.
- Safety instructions and basics.
- First experiences on the windsurf board with sail.
- Understand how to change directions.
- Sail off from a point and sail back.
The aim of this first lesson:
Sail off from a point A , change direction and sail back to point A.
- Stabilize the content of the 1st lesson.
- Learning how to navigate and change directions.
- Understand the wind behavior and the impact.
- Learn to sail upwind.
Target of 2nd lesson:
Understand and learn to navigate safely.
- Stabilize the content of the 2nd lesson.
- Sailing upwind and downwind.
- Star to jibe , when the level is reached.
- Learn to tack.
Target of the 3rd lesson:
- Tacking without much difficulty.
- Get a degree of autonomy on the water.
* This program exemplifies the course schedule at skill level «Beginners» (1 lesson = 2 hours).
INTERMÉDIAIRE – PERFECTIONNEMENT
Lesson 1: Sail with the harness and tack.
Lesson 2: Improve and stabilize lesson 1. Tacking safely.
Lesson 3: Improve and stabilize sailing with harness and stabilize lesson 2.
Lesson 4: Learn to sail with support of footstraps and beachstart.
Lesson 5 : When all 4 sessions are completed, start to glide fast first time! (planning)
* This program exemplifies the course schedule at skill level «Intermediate» . This program can be adapted to your learning rhythm easily. It is important that you learn the right steps and that you make progress. Our program can be tailored to your needs. Usually this is done after an initial » adjustment session » in order to assess your skills better.
Furthermore, the lessons – according to your level and current weather conditions – can be modified in order to better reach the goal.
The lessons can be individualized with the experience of the instructor also according to your personal goals and balance.
Discover windsurf in family.
- Kids from 6 years old.
- 4 persons : 2 parents with their 2 children (example).
- +/- 1 children:
- Exclusive Private Lesson for the Family.
- Family Experience = BEGINNER LEVEL with children specific pedagogy